Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time: Unit 3



This unit is filled with lots of pumpkins. I love this time of year. The leaves turning, and the pumpkins are ready to pick. Every year my family goes to our local pumpkin patch. To prepare my daughter we talk a lot about pumpkins. How they grow, the color, what they look like inside and lots more. I make pumpkin bread, we bake pumpkin seeds, and we carve jack-o-lanterns. I hope you enjoy some of the activities I have created to make this time of year fun for your little one.





Freebies for you!

Happy Harvest! Enjoy and please feel free to comment.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these printables. I used the pumpkin matching game one to make my daughter a matching game. She loves it.

    I shared some pictures and your link in a post on my blog. http://pinkiefae.blogspot.com/2010/10/pumpkin-matching-game.html

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used these in my preschool class. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...