Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekly Saturday Cleaning Schedule


I don't know about you but cleaning is not my favorite thing to do. I often get overwhelmed with the clutter and would rather just not do it. Well that is not an option. With little kids you have to keep thing clean and picked up.  I like to keep things picked up, but Saturday is when my family does the real cleaning. So I created some fun little cards to keep us organized and I can get the whole family involved in the cleaning. I made double of each just in case one gets lost or ruined during cleaning. I cut out each card and glued them to colorful construction paper. I then took them to my local Lakeshore Learning and laminated them. Then you can keep them clean while you clean. I punched a hole in each corner and I keep them on a circle binder clip. I can keep them with my weekly cleaning supplies and pass them out to each person in the family. My husband and I take turns helping our five year old do her chores and lists help keeps my husband on task. 





Enjoy, and happy cleaning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...