Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mr. Bottle Bones


We finally finished our Mr.  Bottle Bones today. I have been collecting all our milk jugs for some time now. This cute recycled skeleton was found in the Halloween issue of Family Fun. Every year I buy there Halloween addition for all there great ideas. This year Mr. Bottle Bones is one of my favorite ideas. He is made entirely of milk jugs and standing he is a little taller than my four year old daughter. Check out your local magazine racks for this magazine you will not be disappointed.




3 comments:

  1. I love him! I have been looking for a good picture of him ever since I saw one at my neighbors house. I am going to feature him on my blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made Mr. Bones when my daughter was in the second grade...she is now 29!! Glad to see the directions are still out there so I can help grandchildren make him when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...