Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the Air!



So sorry for the long break from blogging. My daughter started in a wonderful preschool program at our local school and I haven't had to do very much homeschool. She is about to enter kindergarten next school year and she has a speech delay. My husband and I thought it would be good for her to be around other children. She started attending her school in early December. She loves her class, new friends and teacher. So I have been very busy running around and taking her to preschool. However, I still have so many ideas and I have some fun crafts/patterns to share. So I promise to post soon and get 2011 going with some yummy recipes, crafts, patterns, etc. Happy Valentine's Day! Here are some hearts to print and enjoy today.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...