Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our fun St. Patrick's Day


We had so much fun this St. Patrick's Day. I of course forgot to wear green but I made sure that Ella did. Now that my little girl understands holidays, it is so much fun to celebrate them. Here are some fun thing we did.


First before I went to bed I got out my washable window crayons and wrote on our bathroom mirrors and bedroom sliding door mirror. When my daughter woke up the next morning the first thing she said was "Wow, a Rainbow."


Then I got a great idea from a friend on Facebook. I hadn't thought of making a fun breakfast. So I wiped up some pancake batter and dropped in some green food coloring. They were super easy to make, you get out a measuring cup and make heart shapes. My daughter gobbled up two whole shamrocks.


Last but not least I dressed my daughter in a little green and I did a four leaf clover in her hair. Thanks to the awesome tutorial on my favorite hair blog Adopt a Do. Click here for the Tutorial.

We had a great St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...