Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Painted Plate



I came across a very neat paint when I was at the craft store this week. The paint is called Folk Art Enamels. I couldn't wait to try it out, so I ran to the dollar store and I picked up some white plates. I had so much fun painting and I still have some really great ideas of different things I can do with this paint. The great part about this paint is you can bake it in your oven and it cooks the paint so it makes it food safe. What a great invention. Here are some fun projects I created. I made a fun birthday plate, that would be fun to put cookies on for a friend or maybe it could be a family tradition that on your birthday you get to use this plate. You could also decorate plates or cups for parties. There really is no end to the fun things you can do with this paint.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...