Monday, October 18, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday... camera problems... oh well

I made the cutest muffin tin today. Sadly when I went to take a picture of it, my battery in my camera was dead. My daughter couldn't wait, she was so hunger she gobbled down the whole thing. This is all that is left!


I first made some cheese on a stick that kinda looked like candy corn. Pumpkin muffin, yummy! Glass of milk with a pumpkin straw. Yogurt. PB&J Sandwich shaped like a pumpkin, and I cut out a jack-o-lantern face on the bread. Last some gummy snacks. I found these fun little plastic spiders and put them around the food. 

Oh well, I have some fun things I am going to do next week. See you then.

5 comments:

  1. Your tin sounded delish and obviously it was because there is nothing left. Defiantly a successful tin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have had camera troubles before too. Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like everything was inhaled. It sounded really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I have done that in the past too!
    must have been good though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, camera troubles have happened to me too! Sounds like a great muffin tin! Glad your daughter liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...