Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Decor


I had fun stringing up some extra easter eggs I got last year on sale. I got out some embroidery floss and one of my long doll needles. All of the eggs I bought on sale last year have holes in the top and bottom. If you don't have holes in your extra easter eggs that are laying around, it is very easy to pierce them with the needle. The long doll needle makes it was very easy stringing them in a row. The rag wreath took a few hours to finish, but was well worth it. I simple bought a metal wreath base at Michaels, it has four metal rows. You simply cut strips of fabric and tie them in a knot on each row. I went through all my fabric and cut up pink, green, purple, and some white fabrics. After I strung the eggs I tied them to the wreath with the extra embroidery floss. Now our house is ready for Easter. 



Feel free to comment! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...