Monday, September 27, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday


I have recently discovered Muffin Tin Monday. This is a fun way to get those pick eaters to try new foods in small portions. Plus your little one can have a verity of options as well. I have a very pick eater, so I thought this would be a great way to introduce new foods in to my daughters diet. Plus it looks really fun. The Muffin Tim Mom has themes for every week, and lots of moms join in on a link party and share what they created as well. Here is my first Muffin tin. I hope you enjoy and possibly participate in the next one.


Top Left to Right: Pretzels, Heart Shapes Pb&J Sandwiches, and cut up String Cheese.
Bottom Left to Right: Apple slices, Heart Shapes Pb&J Sandwiches, and Strawberry Yogurt w/sprinkles.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...